"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Boy or Girl

Alright so we have gone back and forth as to whether we are going to find out or not. Heather wants to find out and I do not. Heather thinks it is a Boy and I think it is Girl. Is that not the fun part about it? No one really knows! I have posted two polls to the right. Do you think we should find out? And also, Do you think it is a boy or a girl?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NAMES...NAMES...WE WANT THE NAMES...ASK THE BOSS!

Anonymous said...

Well, tell you what you need to make Heather let you release the names. I agree with Florida Nana. Tell her we all want to know.

Anonymous said...

Heck yah...find out!!! I think it is a boy, but last night I had a dream that you, Peter, handed me your "baby girl" when I came to visit you. So I'm up in the air.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker