"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Big Update

Since the last update was just a little one, I will make this a big one. There actually has been a lot going on and a lot to come. I will start by just saying congratulations to my Cousins in Minnesota for having their second little girl just yesterday (March 12th). Many of you that read this blog probably don't know that Heather's sister is also pregnant and she is due about 2 weeks before our little Abigail. She is having a boy and they are naming him Nash. This past weekend there was a baby shower for little 'ol Nash. Below is a picture of Nash and Abigail having a little chit-chat (or maybe it was more of a boxing match)

Abigail and Heather's baby shower is this weekend where Nash and Abby can go for round 2! I am already in the process of getting used the pink, but all I have heard about this weekend is how much pink there will be, so thank goodness the boys are doing something else. There are actually a couple of Easter egg hunts that I am going to take Colton to. The house is "almost" there. Of course, there will always be something, but we really are close to being done with the big projects. As I promised before, here is where Abigail will lie her sweet little head:


I think my kids have really made out on their rooms. I know there won't be a lack of space in Abby's room. Heather is so good at decorating that she has really made our entire house so wonderful to live in. I am not one to care initially about the decor, but she has done such a good job with it, that it really just makes everything feel like home. For more pictures of the house (actually only the basement) go to heatpete.blogspot.com.

I saved the most important news for last. We had our final ultrasound this morning. I say this is the most important, but I don't have a whole lot to say, which is good. Of course, Abigail had her hands up in her face and in her mouth, so we were unable to get a good look at her cleft. It is what is, so all we can do at this point is pray that God makes it as easy on everyone, especially Abigail, as He can. With that said, everything else was great. They said she weighed 4 pounds 2 ounces. How they know how much she weighs is beyond me, but they said she looked like a very healthy and happy baby. Nothing makes me more happy and proud than to here that my little one looks happy.

I also promised before some pictures of Abigail's current home. I have to warn you all that the second picture below is not for everyone. The least I can say is that Heather now has a bigger belly than me, even when I am trying to be big. Obviously there is a reason for her big belly, so I hope I don't in too much trouble for saying so. But to help alleviate some of slapping when I get home, I do have to say that she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I could not imagine God picking out a better fit for me. I will let you see for yourself:

Is she not the most beautiful woman ever? She really make me happy.

Warning again for the below picture (it's not that bad). She WINS!!! I am at the disadvantage; 2 vs.1...

I will keep you all posted for anything else to come, but as far as I can see right now, we are only into the count down. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts, it really means a lot to us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The belly sisters are beautiful!
Keep up the good work and Love each other!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely picture! Congrats!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

can't wait for a new update. I can imageine you all are getting a bit anxious!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker