- Buy Wife Flowers (DONE, but she needs new ones so we will keep it at #1)
- Finish cleaning the downstairs ceiling and walls from the concrete dust (DONE)
- Touch up downstairs paint (DONE, but I have new nick's to touch up)
- Paint downstairs doors (DONE)
- Hang downstairs doors (DONE)
- Seal concrete bar-top (On Hold)
- Install bar sink (On Hold)
- Install downstairs lights (DONE)
- Have carpet installed downstairs (DONE)
- Move HUGE desk out of Abby's room and downstairs (DONE)
- Move all Computer equipment out of Abby's room and downstairs (DONE)
The list has really come down to just a few things. With Abigail's baby shower on the 15th of March, we will be more than ready, I hope, I think, I pray, I..I...I have no idea what I am in for!
I know I am extremely excited and blessed with such a great family and such great friends. I promise I will quit being lazy and post up some pictures of Abigail's room and of Abagail's current place of residence. This weekend I will also post to our other blog for updates on Colton and the house.