"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Baby's Daddy

I am sorry there are not very many pictures of Baby and Baby's daddy. Heather couldn't find the camera yesterday and said she missed some good ones. Here is one my sister took of us in the hospital:

5 comments:

The Ski's said...

I see you are using the Haberman. We have had great luck with it...and continue to use it still with Reid. I hope Abigail is feeding ok for you...I know that this can be such a point of stress. Reid had tremendous issues with feeding...but once we started the Haberman, it was smooth sailing. Hope you all are well!

Darcy said...

Yea, there is that Proud Daddy!

Praying that feeding is going well.

How's Mama recovering!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! All the best!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

I hope Abigail is enjoying the Haberman as much as Adalynn did...hey give us a few more weeks and we may have a bunch to send you (if you want them)...at
$30/each we took hand-me-downs!

Florida Nana said...

Abby's prayer is for thanks. She is thankful for her beautiful Mom, her really cool Dad, the best brother in the whole world and "Ace the "super watch dog". What you don't see is the soaking wet drool ball that Ace has dropped next to Abby's swing that he is waiting for her to throw to him. He's a Crazy dog...
Love each other.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker