"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

To our Cleft Buddies

I am sorry, but I have mixed up names and people. In order to be sure who I am talking to, can all of our cleft buddies (families who check our blog with cleft babies/kids) send me an email with your name, kids name and email. I try and send out individual emails with questions and thanks, but lately I have been sending them to the wrong people. So you don't have to leave a comment displaying your email to the world, please send your emails to pjenson05@hotmail.com. Thank you in advance for helping me iron out my mix up. This also gives the people who check our blog that is not on our email list an opportunity to get on it.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker