"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Mostly Ups and This is a Down

Abigail's surgery had to be cancelled today:( We woke her up early this morning to feed her for the last time before her surgery and she had a stuffy nose and a little cough. When they do these surgeries they don't want our little troopers to be sick at all. When they are sick it can really affect how well they heal. If there is any chance they won't heal the way they are suppose to they won't do the surgery. We have to give her four weeks to fully get over this and we will try again. This is hard to take because of everything that is put into planning for this: emotionally, schedule, and just preparing. We thank everyone for their prayers.

2 comments:

Joy Howse said...

I am so sorry to hear about her rescheduled surgery. Aiden's had to be rescheduled and it was so hard emotionally on me. There is just so much that goes into preparing for that big day and then to have that taken away is hard to deal with, knowing all the while that it is what is best for her. I do pray that she rebounds quickly from this bug and that there will be no more glitches in her journey toward surgery. many prayers.

Anonymous said...

Life is full of choices...and then it gives us things to deal with that we don't get to choose. I think those are the times that are hardest to accept, yet in retrospect they are the times that a HIGHER POWER knows what we don't know....I am sorry as well, but look forward to the time when it will work out well for everyone!!! LOVE TO ALL OF YOU
ME MA

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker