"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Blogs to the Right

I have started to put links of other families that we are meeting through the experience of Abigail's cleft. Like I said from the beginning, I want to use this as a possitive, and so far, meeting all of these families from across the US is a blessing. With out this experience, I would have never reached out to meet these people. I am amazed at the information, the comfort, the prayers, and just their ears that these total strangers are willing to give. I have tried to pick out words that describe each of these little ones. I have tried to pick out words from either their own website or from how they describe them. For the parents of the little ones that I am describing: if you don't like the word or want a different one please let me know! Please take the time to read these others and give a special little prayer for each of them. They are truly special people.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hello! My name is Allison and I have a cleft affected baby named Abigael. I found your link on Adalynn's page and I just wanted to introduce myself, as I was in your shoes about a year ago. Feel free to check out our blog at http://molseefam.blogspot.com. Best wishes, and remember we're here if you have any questions!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker