"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Monday, February 25, 2008

To the Anonymous Comment

We got an anonymous comment today from someone who just found out (via ultrasound) that their child will have a cleft lip and palate. We know this time is hard, but know that God has us in his hands and He will take care of us as long as we let Him. If this family returns to read our blog, please email us at pjenson05@hotmail.com if you need anything. At least email us so we can keep in contact. For the time being we will be praying for you!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

{{{Hugs}}} to the anonymous poster.

I know how difficult this time must be for you. The uncertainty of what your baby will look like, the difficulties that lay ahead, but I would encourage you to take a look at some of those blogs listed on the sidebar of this blog and follow the journeys of the kids who have had surgeries, etc. Let the successes of those babes stories be an encouragement to you.

And don't let anyone minimize your feelings by telling you "at least it can be fixed". It doesn't make what you are going through any less important.

HUGS

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker