"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

She's Gonna Blow!!!

Is it time to freak out yet? Every day gets a little more exciting. Heather told me this morning that, as of next week, we are within the time frame of Abigail coming at any time. Of course, if whe were to come right now, that wouldn't be the best thing, but she is developed enough that she would be ok. Big Sigh, heart pounding, what am I going to do? I can't wait. She is going to be such a blessing to us. She has already touch our lives so much, I can not even imagine what she is going to do when she is actually outside the oven. The only stressing part about her right now is getting her room ready. The to do list:
  1. Buy Wife Flowers
  2. Finish cleaning the downstairs ceiling and walls from the concrete dust
  3. Touch up downstairs paint
  4. Paint downstairs doors
  5. Hang downstairs doors
  6. Seal concrete bar-top
  7. Install bar sink
  8. Install downstairs lights
  9. Have carpet installed downstairs
  10. Move HUGE desk out of Abby's room and downstairs.
  11. Move all Computer equipment out of Abby's room and downstairs
  12. This list has gotten too long, I think I will just stick to #1

Oh my goodness. There is a lot to do. For whatever reason, I don't think Abigail is going to wait around for me, so I had better get on with it. As far as right now, Abby is enjoying herself, practicing her jumping jacks and taking after Colton with practing karate!

2 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

#1 on the list is definitely most important!!!! The baby could care less what her room looks like. You'll spend 99% of your time holding her and amazed at her "perfect beauty" to even put her down in her own room.

Darcy said...

I agree, #1 sounds awesome! You totally rock as a husband for thinking that!

The time is nearing and once Miss Abby gets here, you won't get anything done on that list cause all you'll be doing is loving on her, holding her, and wondering what your life was without her.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker