"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Response to Jeanne

YOU ARE RIGHT. I could have eaten my own words with my last post. Jeanne wrote:

"But, also -- don't let yourself think "20 weeks" or "5 months." You can only take one day at a time."

To live like you were dying doesn't mean worry or even think about 20 weeks ahead, or even 1 minute ahead. As gloomy as it might sound, who really knows how many more years, months, days, hours, minutes, down to even seconds we have left? Thank you Jeanne for your comment.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker