"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Still No Baby

I know some of you get a little worried when I don't post, so I wanted to give a short and sweet update:

Still No Baby.

We are all really excited for Abigail to join us, but she hasn't decided to come yet. We went to the doctor this morning and she said Heather's body has started to get ready for it all to happen. In other words: ANYTIME NOW!!!

I will try to keep you all more updated so you're not in limbo.

Oh, I just thought about this. We did tell Colton the other night and it went "ok." I don't think he quite gets it yet, but at least we were able to break the ice with him. He told us, after looking at some of the pictures, that it "kind of scared him." We asked why and he said, "it scares me because it looks like it will hurt her." We then explained to thim that it doesn't hurt her. I think he is just worried about her because of his HUGE heart.

1 comment:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

I can't wait to see her beatiful face when she gets her! Be sure to keep us posted!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker