"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Thursday, November 13, 2008

We are Home!

Thank you to everyone for your prayers, thoughts, and comments. Abigail is doing great. Tonight it doesn't even seem like she has skipped a beat. She is already Miss Houdini and can get out of her arm restraints. She is not eating as much as the doctors want her to but she isn't doing too bad. Her pain seems to be under control as she has rarely been crabby. Thanks again to everyone for everything you all have done. We really appreciate every bit of it.


This video is of Abby in the hospital. Heather was scaring her by popping up from her crib.

Here we are at home swinging. You can see how she is pulling her arm restraint off.

6 comments:

Joy Howse said...

The video is too funny. Glad to hear she is doing good. There is nothing better then being back in the comforts of your own home. I will continue to pray for a speedy painless recovery.

Allison said...

She looks great you guys! Isn't it just amazing, with what she's just gone through, how quickly she's bounced back? She is a blessing to us all! Thank you for sharing her!

Allison and Abigael

Heather said...

Good luck keeping those restraints on! My husband and I pretty much pulled shifts sleeping next to him without the restraints, and woke up everytime he stirred and went for his face. Not a fun couple days, but he was constantly getting out of the restraints. We left them off anytime we were watching him. Abigail's look a little different than the ones we had.

Glad she's home and already doing great!! So how'd she get out of wearing the nose stents? I swear my boy and little Reid were the only ones!

Anonymous said...

That video is too funny. What a happy moment after all of the stress. No way anything will keep Abby down.
Keep us updated. Abby is a hit in Florida and everyone enjoys watching her progress.
Love each other!
Florida Nana
XO

The Ski's said...

So glad you are back in your own surroundings and Abby is doing well. No stents, huh? Consider yourselves blessed! Glad all is well. Take care!!!

God's Gifts said...

Hi,

My wee one is going to have surgery in a couple of weeks. It was so comforting to see that video of your beauty laughing. Have you been able to keep the arm restraints on, if so how did you do it?
My prayers are with you!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker