"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Abigail Turns 1!!!!!

Abigail's party was a blast. We had such a good time and want to thank everyone for coming. Enjoy a picture story of her party!
Abigail was helping us get ready for her party by playing in the balloons

She loved the static balloons

Abby had plenty of help opening her presents. Thank you to everyone who brought presents. Abigail is one who loves to play with everything and she already has. Her mother is also good at putting all of her clothes to good use. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

For Abigail's party we wanted to cut down on the amount of toys Abigail would never play with so we gave people the option to bring presents or to help with a donation to Operation Smile. We are so thankful for what people gave. We feel so blessed to have good insurance and to live in a country where we have doctors and surgeons to help fix Abby's cleft. The following picture represents part of what everyone gave. During Abigail's party we were able to raise enough money for one and a half surgeries. That is one full surgery for a child who could not afford it themselves, and half the money for another. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Yes our daughter is crazy

Abby's new favorite doll. She is trying to kiss it through the packaging

Abigail and her cousin Molly

Abby's lady bug cake

Am I really allowed to be doing this?

Here Mom, we can share

Licking it is so much easier

Mmmmm....Cake

This was not at her party but a picture that captures her fun loving spirit. She is crazy!


This past weekend we went to my sister-in-law's sister's wedding reception. We had a great time and so did the kids.
This is (from right to left) the Sister-in-law, Dana and her little one, Emily. The Mother-in-law, my mom, Mima, and Heather and Abby.

Our little beauty show off her pretty dress to everyone

Our little one getting down to the music. We are going to have our hands full as she gets older

Again, we want to thank everyone who donated money toward surgeries for other children who are in need. It really means a lot to Heather and I to help bless other people for we are blessed beyond what we could have ever imagined. We feel this way going into Abigail's second surgery and pray everything goes as well as the first one. Thank You everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you updated on Tuesday as to how everything went. Abby also sends her love to ALL of You!!!

5 comments:

Anne said...

XXOOXXOOXXOO!!!
We love you and miss you. Your picture is hanging in our kitchen.

We are praying for you. We know you will do well. Abby, Joseph gives your picture kisses and says prayers for you at night.

Much love.
Hugs,
Anne

Allison said...

What a great party, and such a blessing for that child somewhere whose waiting for their turn for a cleft repair! Abby is such a cutie, her dancing is adorable! Take care and we'll be thinking of you and praying for surgery tomorrow!!!

Allison and Abby

Fowler family said...

Loved the blog update and pics of the birthday party. Happy Birthday Abigail! What a wonderful idea to donate to Operation Smile in leu of birthday gifts. You guys are incredible!

I saw that Abigail is having her surgery this morning. My prayers are with you and I hope everything goes smoothly. Keep us all updated on her recovery. Sincerely, Anna

The Ski's said...

Praying hard for you today!!!!!

Anonymous said...

my hand in your nappy gently rubbing your warm, soft, moist, puffy, bald, baby pu--y making you kick and coo, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes baby girl I bring yo to orgasam then suck your p-ss- juice of my fingers, soon going to be ready for getting my tongue way up inside so I can lick you out

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker