"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rest At Ease

Everyone can rest at ease. Our little Abby is back in good spirits. She is obviously still sore, but she is smiling and goofing around like she usually does. Colton brought her a balloon with a stuffed dog attached to it which she loves playing with. We cannot be happier right now knowing that she is doing better. We owe it to your prayers and a God that shines through once again. He is truly amazing and we thank Him for everything He has done for us today. We also thank all of you for what you have for us today. Even one thought was heard and appreciated. Below might not be the best picture because Abigail's mouth is still a little bloody but it is when she was playing with her balloon. She is now more cleaned up and resting in Mom's arms. Thanks again to everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abby is a tough little girl. She comes from good stock and is surrounded by angels. Day by day will get a little easier and all of this will soon be a bitter-sweet memory. Thanks for sharing so quickly for all of us that are not near in the physical sense but with you in the spiritual sense. I love you guys and keep up the good work.
Thank you sweet Jesus, his blessed Mother, the Holy Spirit and all of the choirs of Angels that were with Abby during her ordeal and always.
Florida Nana xoxoxoxo

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker